Bringing Joyful Spiritual Care to Greenwich Seniors, Their Families and Caregivers since 1968
- Partner with Greenwich clergy to support the pastoral needs of their congregants residing in any of the facilities we service.
- Be present to support all spiritual aspects of end-of-life care, including palliative and comfort care, and difficult ethical and moral decisions.
- Address the transitions required in moving into short- and long-term care.
- Provide spiritual support for families and staff at times of grief and bereavement.
- Conduct memorial services for all faiths.
- Lead worship services addressing all faiths, and observe all major religious holidays. Provide individual pastoral support through music, prayer, Bible study and rosary.
- Build community and individual relationships with the residents, their families and the staff.
You can Help
GCS is a non-profit organization 501(c)(3) supported wholly by donations from local churches and synagogues, private donations and foundation grants.
All donations are tax deductable.
(Click to download our donation form.)